- Have the opportunity to complete a 6 month placement
after successful completion of the 6 month course
- Receive a FGASA accredited certificate in order to walk
into a career as Field Guide
- Live in the South African bush surrounded by the Big
- Work with experienced and educated Mentors and Course - Instructors, our trainers combined have over 50
years’ experience working in the industry
Are you passionate about wildlife conservation and Field Guiding? Is your hope to pursue a career in eco-tourism?
Travel to the South African Bush and work alongside qualified, experienced trainers in order to receive your accreditation in FGASA Field Guiding.
This course is rated one of the most inclusive courses and has seen many of its graduates go on to secure jobs within top class game reserves and lodges. It includes a 6 month in-country training program after which, upon successful completion and graduation, students will move on to be an intern in a working environment with one of our partners.
Other than the FGASA qualification, students will also be trained up in:
- Wildlife photography
- Reptile orientation
- Basic vehicle mechanics
- Ethical guiding principles
- Hospitality training
- South African wine tasting & food pairing,
- Reserve management principles
- Online course covering
- Theoretical field guiding apprentice
- Principles and basic mechanics
This experience cannot be matched and you are guaranteed to walk away as a highly rated, qualified and experienced Field Guide ready to step into a career.
Wenn du jetzt mehr Infos anforderst, bekommt du außerdem kostenlos unseren 20-seitigen Ratgeber "So wählen Sie die richtige Freiwilligen-Organisation aus" im PDF-Format. Die Check-Liste für dieses Projekt haben wir darin bereits für rund 30 Qualitäts-Kriterien ausgefüllt. Das spart im Durchschnitt 60 Minuten Eigenrecherche. Und hilft entscheidend bei der Wahl des richtigen Freiwilligen-Projektes.